Tuesday 17 March 2009

MY INTRODUCTION

As an introduction, I was involved with MLM for many years and have earn thousands and spent thousands too. There are many sweet memories and the bad memories too. In this blog, I will share with you some of the information that your upline / sponsor / partner (whatever you call them) will not tell you. Ask any highest position person in your company or network and he will not reveal the answer. it's either he doesn't know about it or simply he do not want to tell you the answer.

Some people told me that I hated MLM because I didn't make it. My simple answer is I made it but then it turn against me. So, I will tell my experience which you can pick a lesson from them. For the neutral people you may want to know what have gone wrong. That's why I initiated this blog so I can share my experience. At least you won't fall into the same hole that I fall in or it could be a similar type of hole with different name or from different location/country.

It will be a very long article. So I decided to split them into a few Part. So you can read them part by part.

Generally, in order to be successful in any line of business you need to know the right things which you need to do and the wrong things which you need to avoid. Then there are things that is good to do and not that good to practice.

Thank you for reading.....

No comments:

Post a Comment